Type : Contract (UoP/B2B)
Experience / Qualification:
- Perform transaction analysis, research and procedural work for engagements with defined expectations.
- Conduct reviews for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) alerts, basic case investigations, Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and sanction screening.
- Use sound decision-making skills to make recommendations based on research results.
- Compose comprehensive narratives with supporting research notations.
Skills & experience:
- At least 1-2 years of AML Alert and Case Investigation experience, with hands-on experience in Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving abilities and able to decipher high risk attributes (transactional, geographical, product, customer type, etc.)
- Strong writing skills with the ability to convey ideas clearly and succinctly.
Min Experience in years : 1 Year
Max Experience in years : 7 Years
Recruiters Name (Full Name) : Yasmin Ferdosh
Recruiters contact number : 48221666244