Type : Permanent
Experience / Qualification:
- End to end implementation process, which includes communication with clients, migration of their data, setup in company database, through UAT to go live.
- Application of acquired skills, procedures, and decision-making best practices to complete a variety of issues.
- Continuous Service Improvement: Identifies opportunities for improvement and spearheads solutions individually/within role
Skills & experience:
- A sound understanding of the basic types of Financial Instruments
- An inquisitive mind and excellent problem-solving skills
- A proactive attitude to solving problems by drawing on company resources and the experience of teammates
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Basic SQL knowledge or willingness to learn.
Nice to have:
- At least CEFR C2 level in French, German or Dutch
- Finance: Basic understanding of Time Value of Money, duration, yield, returns, and risk exposures.
- Asset Classes: Basic understanding of vanilla fixed income and equity investments and deepening knowledge of various security types and/or alternative security types. Developing an understanding of the security types commonly held by the clients they are assigned
Min Experience in years : 2 Years
Max Experience in years : 7 Years
Recruiters Name (Full Name) : Yasmin Ferdosh
Recruiters contact number : +48 22 307 30 32