Type : FTE
Experience / Qualification:
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++.
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, and low-level hardware interactions.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs, and also provide a wide range of benefits like employee discounts for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, an attractive location with brand new offices, and many more!
Min Experience in years : 5 years
Max Experience in years : 7 years
Recruiters Name (Full Name) : Neha Meshram
Recruiters contact number : +48223073043