Type: Full-Time Employment
Experience / Qualification:
- Detailed hands-on knowledge of the C++ language and interest in the evolution of the C++ standard.
- Good practical knowledge of STL and Boost libraries.
- Proven experience with debugging and unit testing.
- Knowledge of CI/CD.
- Proven experience in algorithm optimization, code profiling and refactoring.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively as part of distributed team.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs, and also provide a wide range of benefits like employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices, and many more!.
Min Experience in years: 4 Years
Max Experience in years: 6 Years
Recruiters Name (Full Name): Sharvaree Bhosle
Recruiters contact number: +48221666243