Type : B2B/ UoP
Experience / Qualification:
• Help to create a highly efficient, scalable hybrid cloud solution for Continuous Integration.
• Design and implement one of the most effective build frameworks together with its infrastructure and dependency management.
• Consult and support projects in their CICD journey.
• Develop and design new solutions from scratch with an awesome international team.
• Operate your own solutions in the cloud and on prem.
• Excellent Python scripting skills
• Good knowledge of programming languages (c, c++)
• Good knowledge of Build Environments (make, cmake, Bazel) and Unittest Environments (G-test, VectorCAST, squishcoco)
• Good knowledge of Compiler (windriver, tasking, mingw, clang)
• Good experience with Tools like Jira, Git, Jenkins
• AWS or Azure knowledge beneficial
• Awareness of static code analysis tools
• Good communication skills
• Good ability to work in a team
• Good English skills.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs, and also provide a wide range of benefits like employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, attractive location with brand new offices, and many more!.
Min Experience in years : 5 years
Max Experience in years : 7 Years
Recruiters Name (Full Name) : Manan Panchal
Recruiters contact number : +48 223 072 453