• Minimum 4+ years’ experience
• In Depth working knowledge of Data Migration and Storage implementation including 3PAR architecture
• Should have strong knowledge on System Reporter, AO, DO Configuration/implementation, Performance analysis factors of Storage Arrays, Storage Migration Projects.
• Knowledge of: HPEVA series, HPE P2000, HP MSA, HP 3par F series, HPE 3par 7000/8000, SAN-Brocade, SAN-CISCO, HP Replicator, Basic knowledge of Virtualization/Unix/Windows.
• Certification on HPE Storage technology will be an added advantage.
• Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify the severity of the issue, ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customer satisfaction and Prepare RCA with solving complicated Hardware cases and Liaising with Hardware Vendor support.
• Responsible for performing daily operational tasks like storage provisioning and maintaining availability at the customer site(s). Provisions storage based on standardized procedures as outlined by HP best practice documentation.
• Day-to-Day administration of SAN infrastructure.
• 3PAR Creating Host-connect, CPGs, Creating VVs, Assigning LUNs to HOST, Maintaining rcopys for DR, Troubleshooting tasks, Performance analysis, handling P1/P2 outages related to 3PAR & HP-XP storage.
• 3PAR / HP-XP Storage Allocation, CIFS/NFS allocation, performing the WWN Zoning in Cisco and Brocade switch, configuring and provision ISCSI Storage.
• Participates in the execution of the business continuance and disaster recovery plans as agreed upon by Wipro and the customer. In-depth knowledge of managing and administering replication services in HP 3PAR storages.
• Participates in the design and operational execution of the customer’s storage disaster recovery process as required. Hands-on knowledge on in any of the storage management applications like 3PAR Inserv, Storage Essentials, Cisco Fabric Manager, Brocade SAN management.