Reporting on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on adherence for the sector, working closely with the Head of SDLC in ISE to identify areas for improvement.
To design solutions and to implement process changes.
You will be collaborating with ISE Portfolio Management to incorporate health status across change programs with portfolio reporting.
You will be maintaining documentation, incorporate feedback from practitioners, automate recurring processes and collaborate with the central owner of the overall SDLC for Group Technology.
– At-least 4 Years of experience in IT.
– Experience/knowledge in Data Processing, Data Mining, Analysis.
– Experience with Jira, Tableau (or any reporting tool) and Power point
– general understanding of software/system engineering processes
– ideally some experience with writing code/small applications
– excellent analytical and reporting skills, adept at working with tools of the trade
– dedication to detail and accuracy
– ability to think in and around processes
– good communication skills