• Experience in providing L3 support on JBoss EAP (6 and above) and wildfly (10 and above).
• Monitors and supports the JBoss/WildFly platform infrastructure.
• Experience in Installation and configuration of JBoss/WildFly.
• Good exposure to infrastructure for Web/Client-Server Applications.
• Should have extensive experience on SSL certificates deployments and troubleshooting.
• Performs root cause analysis, diagnostics, and monitoring on various production systems.
• Identifies opportunities for process improvements and works with team members to implement efficiencies.
• Effectively create and maintain relevant platform documentation and user guides.
• Should be good in shell scripting to automate the repeated tasks.
• Should be able to work in 24*7 Support Environment.
• Should be open to learn other Middleware Technologies.