Type : B2B/Up
Experience / Qualification:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Journalism, Criminal Justice, or related field. A master’s degree or JD is a plus.
- At least 1 year of KYC and Case Investigation experience, with hands-on experience in KYC Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities and abilities to decipher high-risk attributes (transactional, geographical, product, customer type, etc.)
- Superior writing skills with the ability to convey ideas clearly, succinctly, and efficiently.
- High competency in written and oral communication; strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and able to adapt to change.
- Quick learner able to readily understand regulatory compliance, financial concepts, and issues, exercise sound judgment and observe the highest degree of confidentiality.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs, and also provide a wide range of benefits like employee discounts for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, an attractive location with brand new offices, and many more!
Min Experience in years : 1 year
Max Experience in years : 2 years
Recruiters Name (Full Name) : Neha Meshram
Recruiters contact number : +48223073043