Lead Business Analyst – SAP SCM
Remote Work / Warsaw
Employment Contract/B2B is also possible
Responsibilities / Project Details:
- This position requires exceptional collaboration, teamwork, negotiation, influence, and relationship-building skills at all levels with internal and external parties in addition to key values.
- Business process design and re-engineering techniques and methods.
- Business analysis -Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organization change.
- Selects adopts and adapts appropriate business analysis methods, tools, and techniques; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Collaborates with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications, and feasibility studies.
- 4-5+ years of experience of relevant technical or business work experience.
- Experience supporting business process improvements with-in Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in defining and implementing business process improvements, within Supply Chain Management.
- Extensive SAP Configuration and User Support experience in and around LE and WM modules as well as cross-functional experience, including multiple full project lifecycle experience in SAP SD a plus.
- Allianz Medical Care
- MultiSports Card
- Regular Luncheons & Happy Hours
- Christmas gifts, Vouchers & Celebrations
- Free online training course of your choice from Cognixia – A Collabera Learning Company: https://www.cognixia.com/all-courses
- LIVE WEBINARS from Cognixia
- An EVENT OF YOUR CHOICE – Up to 500 PLN ( for tenure period > 3 months) and Up to 1500 PLN ( for tenure period > 12 months)