Type: 6+ Months Contract
Experience / Qualification:
We are looking for you if:
• You have an academic degree (MSc or PhD) in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, Quantitative Financial Economics or another quantitative/numerical field,
• You have at least 6 to 8 years of work experience in modelling/validation of market risk and counterparty credit risk models for trading books, including knowledge about the business and associated regulations,
• You have proven experience in coaching others from content perspective,
• You have experience in advising Senior Management and managing stakeholders such as auditors and regulators on trading risk related topics model by model as well as potentially challenging overarching topics,
• You are an excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, eager to learn and have high quality standards,
• You would like to work in an international environment focused on creativity and modernity
• You speak and write English on a very good level (C1 or above),
• You possess strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• You have an analytical and constructive critical attitude.
Private Medicare, Sportscard, paid leaves etc.