SAP Basis Consultant
Employment Contract/B2B is also possible
IT Services Domain
Responsibilities / Project Details:
• Plan and migrate SAP Applications from the existing data centers to new data centers/Public Cloud Environment.
• Support, maintain and optimize the diverse SAP Landscape, which consists of SAP ERP, CRM, BW, S4HANA, FIORI, BW4HANA, BO, Solution Manager, PO, Portal, SMP, TREX, DMS and Web Dispatcher, etc.
• Plan and perform SAP SP Upgrades, Add-On Installations, Release Upgrades, and System Migrations.
• Create & maintain documentation on the system configurations, maintenance processes, and schedules. (For e.g. Technical Architecture Documents, Standard Operating Procedures & Execution Process Documents)
• Plan and perform HANA DB Installation & Upgrade activities.
• Plan and perform O/S Parameter Tuning (Linux/SLES) for SAP Application Servers & Database Servers.
• 4-5+ years of experience of SAP Certified SAP Basis admin (Technology Associate or similar/better)
• Strong experience with SAP on Linux (SLES), Oracle and SAP HANA databases.
• Strong experience in administrating and troubleshooting SAP Products SAP ERP, CRM, BW, S4HANA, FIORI, BW4HANA, BO, Solution Manager, PO, Portal, Web Dispatcher, and common integration scenarios for these modules and related technologies (SSO, Encryption, Session Management, Load balancing, etc.)
• Strong experience in planning and performing SAP system upgrades.
• Experience in SAP OS/DB Migration & Data Centre Migration.
• Allianz Medical Care
• MultiSports Card
• Regular Luncheons & Happy Hours
• Christmas gifts, Vouchers & Celebrations
• Free online training course of your choice from Cognixia – A Collabera Learning Company: https://www.cognixia.com/all-courses
• LIVE WEBINARS from Cognixia
• An EVENT OF YOUR CHOICE – Up to 500 PLN ( for tenure period > 3 months) and Up to 1500 PLN ( for tenure period > 12 months)