• Expert level HTML5/CSS3 with at least two years of working experience on public websites.
• At least years of experience in ReactJS, NodeJS. Developing singe page apps using React JS & Redux
• Excellent knowledge of ES2017/ESNext
• At least years professional work with CSS3
• Understanding of usability concerns and experience in delivering standard compliant (W3C, XHTML) and accessible (WCAG, 508) websites.
• At least three years’ experience with responsive frontend frameworks (Bootstrap, Less & Sass)
• Experience of leading teams of large website project in ReactJS.
• Experience developing client-side web technologies and years’ experience leading front-end developers.
• Help plan, design, build and review content-managed, usable, and accessible and standards compliant web sites.
• Participate in the front-end web-development project life cycle from pitch/prototyping through
• Work in fast paced development environment, interacting with product owners, business analysts, testers and developers
• Design overall solutions and individual applications.