An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio. We are searching for a German and English -speaking Senior HR Professional with experience in performance & reward process management.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and administer annual compensation processes (merit, incentives), support salary plans/calculation and reporting
- Support monthly sales incentives calculation processes
- Coordinate annual performance management activities: goal setting, mid-year and annual performance review
- Consult line managers on performance (annual goal setting, mid-year review and annual performance review) and compensation (annual merit review, annual incentive programs etc.) related processes
- Provide support to internal customers regarding performance and rewarding global policies and standards
- Manage and administer local benefit programs
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, answering to inquiries (accurate and on time), preparing, dispatching and filing documentation
- Perform compliance related tasks, e.g. four eye principle approvals and compensating control reports and analysis
- Deliver best in class service to business managers and employees, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders
- We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- 3+ years of HR professional experience (a plus within an international setting)
- Proficient in English and German
- Experience in one of the global HRMS systems, knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of Excel
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Team orientation and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Innovative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
- Working for us as a Senior Performance & Reward Specialist is more than just a job – it’s being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
- We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).