• Serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance.
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic programs.
• Determine the best solution for faster resolution of end users issue.
• Educate and guide the end user through the problem solving.
• Provide information on IT products or services based on end user query.
• Record all issues and their resolution in IT ticketing tool.
• Follow-up and update end user on status and information of issue reported.
• Identify and suggest improvements on current processes followed.