Type: Full-Time Employment
Experience / Qualification:
• Excellent knowledge of testing methodologies and techniques for web/ desktop applications, data integration middleware and API solutions
• Extensive knowledge and hands on experience of working with test automation tools like Selenium Web driver, Test Complete, Cucumber, Testing
• Extensive knowledge and hands on experience of working with test automation for API Testing with tools like SOAP UI, Rest Assured(preferred)
• Knowledge and experience of working with a code repository and CI/CD tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Teamcity, Jenkins, Gitlab
• Having experience with automation testing on cloud platform (preferably Azure) is desirable
• Demonstrable experience across the testing lifecycle, including system, system integration, user acceptance and regression testing
• Background in developing and implementing automation test strategies for web/desktop applications and API’s and having exposure to a variety of frameworks- Data Driven, Keyword driven, Hybrid
• Knowledge and use of Test and defect management tools is desirable like Jira, XRAY.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs, and also provide a wide range of benefits like employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices, and many more!.
Min Experience in years: 4 Years
Max Experience in years: 7 Years
Recruiters Name (Full Name): Sharvaree Bhosle
Recruiters contact number: +48221666243