• Good working experience in managing delivery and support of Windows and Active directory of complex customer infrastructure.
• Strong knowledge in build, configure, mange & troubleshoot Windows Operating system, server roles, component, commission/decommissions of Windows Servers.
• Strong knowledge in Server patching, process, firmware upgrade and usage of tools like ILO, Idrac, KVM, WSUS, SCCM, SCOM, or any 3rd party.
• Good Knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP management and troubleshooting.
• Good understanding on Disaster Recovery (DR) Concepts & Solutions.
• Good Knowledge in managing VMs on Azure/AWS cloud platforms.
Process & Tools:
• Expert in ITIL processes
• Good exposure in various ticketing and monitoring tools
• Vendor coordination
• Capacity management tools